Istinye University Topkapı Campus
Antenna Design and Implementation Program
- Antenna design, development, testing and prototype production
- Antennas and Propagation
- Microwave Circuit
- High power electromagnetic resources
- Radiolink and satellite earth station installation
This course is especially developed for engineers who want to develop the antennas. It provides the experience to design antennas in the same way as other electronic building blocks within the wireless system. The course covers the important and timely issues involving modern antenna design and theory. Developed specifically for engineers and designers who work with radar and radio communications, this workshop will give participants the understanding of antenna theory and techniques, the skills to analyse, design and measure various antennas, and the knowledge of antenna measurements.
Electronic and Communication engineers are able to attend. This course is suitable for:
- Antenna engineers.
- Wireless and radar system architects.
- EMC specialists.
- Wireless communication professionals.
- Applications and test engineers.
Anyone who works with radio waves (20MHz to 20GHz and beyond).
1. Antennas and Propagation
2. Transmission lines
3. Radio Propagation
4. Radiation basics
5. Transmission Lines
6. Impedance matching
7. Bandwidth and Losses
8. Basic function of an Antennas
9. Antenna Simulation
10. Antenna Analysis, Design and Measurements
11. Techniques to make an antenna
12. Practical consideration in designing antennas for wireless communications
13. Develop necessary skills for antenna design and measurements.