İstinye Üniversitesi Topkapı Kampüsü
Computer Organization Programme
- Microcontrollers in Embedded Systems
- Assembly & C
- Digital Design
Ability to learn, understand and evaluate the structure and architecture of microprocessors and microcontrollers. Ability to design and build digital systems, including computers, microprocessor-based systems.
Professional Basic Concepts, Computer Systems, Digital Systems, Computer communication, Microprocessor Acrhitecture; CPU, memory and input/output peripherals, Microcontroller Architecture, Assembly of Microprocssor, Assembly and C Programming of Microcontrollers, Timers & Interrupts, D/A and A/D interface, Memory Interface and I/O Interface, Memory Organization, Memory Mapped.
Electronic and Computer engineers are able to attend. There are no other criterions.
1. Professional Basic Concepts
2. Number Systems
3. Computer Systems
4. Digital Design
5. Microprocessor-based digital system basic architecture
6. Memory and I/O Access and Organization
7. Assembly Language
8. C and Assembler languages
10. The different programming strategies of input/output subsystem.
11. Different microcontroller projects
There will be applied training.
Embedded microcontroller modules, Drivers for microcontrollers.