İstinye Üniversitesi Topkapı Kampüsü
HR Manager Program
We set out a slogan such as “Each Leader firstly should be a good HR Manager” and we aim to find the answers of how a leader who doesn’t have responsibilities and duties in HR should have an HR notion.
In order to know, guide and manage yourself and your team effectively, together we take a journey together.
Managers and Manager Candidates
- How manager am I?
- What are my main management behaviors?
- Which things am I applying better and worse?
- How can I be better?
- How can I pick up a best candidate for my team?
- What kind of things should I give importance at first meeting?
- What kind of questions should I ask in order to know him/her?
- Is he/she right person for the team? How can I understand?
- What are the strengths of me and my team?
- How can we be a better team? How can we improve the synergy?
- How can we help the newcomers to be adopted for our team?
- What can be our learning methodology? How can we develop ourselves?
- Performance Management:
- What are the motivational factors of my team?
- What can I do for them to be worked more efficiently?
- How can we make a happier and peaceful working environment together?
- How can I manage the “STAR”s in my team?
- How can I meet my employees’ expectations?
- How can I measure the efficiency?
- Does my team work efficiently?
- Award or Punishment? How can I manage this paradox?